Friday, June 10, 2005

So do we know now?

The last episode of Twin Peaks has been watched and although we kind of know what happened to Laura we are still now not supposed to be sure. Lynch ends the story in a way to tell us that there will be more to come. So there.

I decided that if I can get hold of series 2 I will definitely like this ending as it might have the capacity of extending my excitement and offer me more twists and turns.

If I cannot see how it continues I will still like the ending but get annoyed with the fact that I will have to confirm via the wonderful www if what I think happened is true.

If I cannot find any decent info on the www or think that Lynch really just got bored and gave it all a rubbish ending I will be disappointed and cry. Even if that makes me a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...