Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bloomin' Lovely

I don't do mega girly* stuff. 

Don't get me wrong: I like pretty things but I don't really do pink. I don't wear (much) make up. Lots of jewellery just annoys me and I end up taking it off after an hour. (Ever tried typing with a bangle on? Or running after a child with a long necklace?)

*I apologize right now for seemingly stereotyping girls. But I do actually mean "girly". Which is different.

Anyway, I always regarded the Mulberry Lily as one of those pretty but not very practical bags. Instead of a strap you get a long chain (uncomfortable). It's small. It's delicate. Do I need to go on?

I recently had offered one to me though and whereas I still maintain that it's not the most practical bag, its prettieness is so powerful (do I even hear myself?!) that it kind of makes up for it. I'll shut up now... (Oh, and sorry for kicking you in the head.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...