Thursday, October 08, 2015

Hermes? Not Quite...

I don't think I'll ever own a Hermes Kelly. 

Don't get me wrong, I like nice handbags (no kidding) but I don't think I'll either ever like one as much as I'd have to, to spend that amount of money on a bag or have as much money, where spending a few thousand on a handbag is acceptable.

Nonetheless, I love the style, the simplicity, the elegance, the heritage and thoughts it conjures up. As if by carrying a Kelly I could just be that tiny bit more like Grace Kelly herself (yeah, right).

Anyway, lacking the funds or recklessness to buy the original Hermes Kelly, I was delighted to come across Mulberry's own version. I already found the larger one a while ago but this one was smaller and just that tad more elegant. And impractical...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...