Monday, November 16, 2015

Covet - Peace and Pens

I wrote this very short post last week and now feel really silly publishing something this frivolous after the past days' events in Baghdad, Paris and Kenya. How can I covet a pen when it is so irrelevant? When there are people dying and suffering all over the world and we have no idea how to put a stop to it? On Friday morning I read a horrendous article on the conditions of refugee camps in Lesbos, donated money and shared the piece on my Facebook timeline. On Friday evening more pain and suffering had been added.

I don't know what to do to make the threat go away. I have no solution of how to take all the suffering away. Only the desire that each and every one of us thinks about what we can do. Be kind. Compassionate. Donate. Share. Don't push those away that need our help. Other than that we'll just have to continue to live our lives. Even if that means just lusting over a shiny pen...
  


I have tried to to become too obsessed with my planner stuff and generally only buy items I know I actually need but one can never have too many pens, right?!

So, how pretty is this pen?! 

PenGems
PenGems don't just have a pretty outer but you can customise them by adding a high quality refill - also available on their website.

I think I am going to have to just need that pen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...