Thursday, January 21, 2016

Family Get Together

Sometime you search for a bag forever and never find it. And sometimes several come along together. 

I've done individual posts on the Mulberry Kelly in small, medium (though I thought it was small at the time) and large but now I happened to have all three sizes here together, so I thought I'd do a quick size comparison. 

Don't get confused by the picture, unfortunately the one in the printed teak leather is not included as she found a new home. It is roughly the same size as the large black one - though the black one is less structured and more slouchy. If I was to compare to the Hermes Kelly, I'd liken it to the Kelly Retourne as opposed to the Sellier, which is more structured.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...