Thursday, June 02, 2016

Committed to Cara

The Mulberry Cara. Probably the most drawn out story on my blog.

First that romance that bloomed after the love lost over the Roxette.
Then the back and forth over size and the "what if oak isn't suede-lined?" conundrum.
The I got so bored of the back and forth that I spent my voucher on a present for my mum.

But guess what happened? I saw a Medium Cara in oak and just jumped at it. No long pondering and weighing up. And now I love it!


Mulberry Medium Cara in Oak Natural Vegetable Tanned Oak Leather

I've been using it for a few weeks now as a commute-to-work bag (with my laptop in a separate Knomo laptop sleeve).

Mulberry Medium Cara

Have a look what I lug around with me on a daily basis!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Medium Mulberry Cara in oak up for sale, by any chance?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...