Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pretty Polly

***UPDATE***
Since publishing this post, I submitted photos for this Polly for authentication and was told that it was, in fact, fake. Now, I have owned my fair share of Mulberrys (and handled even more) and I usually can say with some degree of confidence when a bag is a fake - just by seeing pictures. I have never handled a fake Mulberry that I didn't straight away identify as such. Just goes to show: always pay by Paypal, £5 well spent and you never stop learning!

I will leave the rest of the post as is, as all the features of the bag will be exactly the same in a genuine model! 

I keep coming back to the Polly Pushlock range. There is just something about the style that makes me think 'grown up chique' and 'quirky' at the same time. Besides that, the shiny grain leather is lovely and the various styles are actually really practical for different occasions.

This one is the tote in Midnight and could be a perfect work bag, if you aren't in desperate need for a long strap.


Mulberry Polly Pushlock Tote

It's instantly recognisable by its quirky feature pushlock!



Mulberry Polly Pushlock Tote detail

...so let's have a look what fits in!



The lovely people at Independent Fashion Bloggers chose my post to be featured in July 14th Links à la Mode. Please do check out some of the other fab reads below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...