Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Hidden Layers

The mornings are now definitely chilly, so it's time for black tights, boots and the occasional woolly skirt. Thankfully I have a stack of thin, long sleeved jersey tops in various colours that I wear underneath whatever I want to wear on top. Layers it is!

Warehouse victorian blouse and Topshop tartan skirt
I've had this blouse in the back of my wardrobe for years and since I'm trying to stick to my "wear it or it goes" policy, I made myself wear it. Perfectly goes with the antique Victorian locket Mr G got me one Christmas. 
Blouse: Warehouse
Skirt: Topshop
Locket: something very vintage...

Zara dress and Stella and Dot necklace
Nothing like a bit of monochrome dressing. I was channeling Chanel - but at a Zara budget...
Dress: Zara
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Boots: Zara

Denim Shirt with Mini skirt
I think I'm just gonna continue to match this shirt with whatever I can find. You'll shout if it looks silly, right? Xx 
Shirt: LaRedoute
Skirt: Topshop

Boden dress with trellis print
No accessories as I was in a rush but think the dress can do it all by itself...
Dress: Boden

Thanks to Independent Fashion Bloggers, who selected my post for their Links à la Mode last week. Do have a look at the links to the other brilliant posts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...