Thursday, March 23, 2017

Mini Mulberry Battle

People always ask me if I really have such a vast handbag collection. Actually, I don't. Yes, I am lucky enough to have a fair few but I don't have as many as I have reviewed. If you compare my various group shots through the years, you can see that some models have come and gone.

Mulberry - another groupshot

Spot the difference: My collection through the years...

...and another Mulberry Groupshot
  
...though my green Mini Alexa does pop out. :)
 

Most of the bags that have passed through my wardrobe simply did so because they didn't work for me. Sometimes that thought process takes quite some time: moving on a bag you long coveted can be hard at times. Even if your head tells you "you never use it" your heart screams "but it's soooo pwetty!" But sometimes the moving on happens pretty quickly. Like with this Mini Taylor.

Mulberry Mini Taylor

I had been looking for one for quite a while as I liked the way it looked. But I only used it one more time after doing this video and just didn't get on with it. Have a look - maybe it would be the perfect little bag for you?

 
And moving it on felt really easy. Sometimes knowing what works and what doesn't is all it takes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...