Wednesday, April 19, 2017

New Outfit Combos

Short work week as I was out of the office on Thursday and then we went into the glorious Easter weekend. A few new combos, though you may well have seen individual items. My favourite outfit is definitely the first one, I think I will give that another go, maybe with a different necklace? But then again, how could I not love the last one, with little M being so cute about it?

Full skirt worn with cropped top
  I (almost literally) dreamt this one up when drifting off to sleep the night before. 
Seemed a bit random in the morning but I didn't have time to change anything... 
Top: Miss Selfridge 
Skirt: Rumour London at Wolf & Badger 
Boots: Zara 
Necklace: Freedom at Topshop

long waistcoat, mini skirt and overknee boots
What that picture doesn't show you: one of the boots kept sliding down and made my outfit look a tad lopsided. #outfitfail 
Waistcoat: Warehouse 
Skirt: All Saints 
Boots: Miss Selfridge 
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Next sweater and jeans
It usually into sparkly appliqué tops, kind of ordered this on a whim in the Next sale and was almost going to return it. Then little M saw it and loved it. Asked me the next morning to wear it: "Mama, i want you to look beautiful." Ah, how could I not keep it? 
Jeans & jumper: Next 
Boots: Marks and Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...