Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Stripes and Florals

Two outfits and one arrival of a Boden order - and a whole lotta florals!

I love it when matching/clashing prints work - and I think it does in those two stripy skirt/floral top outfits! Do you like mixing prints?

Floral top with block stripe skirt
Not from last week but a leftover from quite a few weeks ago (just found it when tidying my pictures over the weekend). Trying a bit of that pattern clashing thing.
Top: Topshop
Skirt: Reiss
Boots: Zara

Full skirt with cropped floral top
Trying that patter mixing thing again. With stripes and florals - again.
Top: Miss Selfridge
Skirt: Rumour London at Wolf & Badger
Boots: Zara

Boden sale order arrived - whoop! What do you think of my new pencil skirts? I know I'll wear them both to death! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...