Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My Victoria Beckham Spoils

Kicking off this week's roundup with a new dress, that I rather like. I managed to get hold of one of those coveted "Victoria Beckham for Target" pieces. You might recall that I have a bit of a thing for well done designer/high street colabs, and I think this one was a rather good one. I think this dress was around £40 and it's really lovely quality and an item you could easily wear at a wedding or fancy spring event. As I don't have any such events to attend, it will get worn, whenever I feel like it! There is a rather funny thing about the dress though... just see the second pic below...

Victoria Beckham for Target Dress
I wasn't 100% sure about this necklace with the dress first but I actually like it now. Stops it from being too 'pretty pretty'.
Dress: Victoria Beckham for Target
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Warehouse

And what's the funny thing about this dress?  It strangely kinda matches my Nanette Lepore phone cover. Both lace patterns. Both mint/green. Both with nude/metallic underlay.  "When you accidentally dress like your phone."

Nanette Lepore phone cover Victoria Beckham dress

All Saints dress
When you put something on in the morning and feel a bit 'meh' about it. Then you come into work and have at least two people gushing about it and telling you, you look fab (and they want your outfit) - all completely unprompted, just to note! Not so bad after all. :) #iworkwiththenicestpeople #sometimesweallneedapickmeup
Dress: All Saints
Leggings: Topshop
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Oliver Bonas

Boden sweatshirt and Warehouse pleather skirt
Old outfit, new hair colour. Still getting used to this pinkish blonde...
Top: Boden
Skirt: Warehouse
Boots: Zara

Full skirt from Rumour London with cropped top
Trying to cheat a waist with a cropped top and full skirt. Think that top needs to be a smidge shorter...
Top: Miss Selfridge
Skirt: Rumour London at Wolf & Badger
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Sainsbury's

Striped and distressed Zara Jeans
Casual Friday outfit with a pair of jeans that's a bit 'out there'. 
I was aware of the Beetlejuice reference but didn't expect the circus performer comments - lol. 
Sweatshirt & jeans: Zara 
Trainers: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...