Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Summer Sale Bargain

We definitely had some proper summer days last week, which meant, I could even ditch the sheer tights. The Herve Leger style bandage skirt was a complete bargain that I snapped up at the Harvey Nick's summer sale. It really is amazing how it pulls you in in all the right places!


1. It's been a while since I tied a knot in my top! Brings back memories of the 80s. Ok, 90s in Germany... 
2. Mermaid shoes. 
3. The skirt is a Harvey Nick's sale bargain. 
4. New Stella & Dot necklace! 
T-shirt: & Other Stories 
Skirt: Bcgb Max Azria 
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Nothing quite like a new pair of Converse "Chucks" - let's see how long they'll stay this clean. Also: What's with the pointy bum though?! Looks like a shaved a bit off my side - but I don't do anything with my pictures. Must have a pointy bum then... 
Top: Boden 
Jeans: Next 
Trainers: Converse

Another warm day (was that out summer?), another t-shirt/skirt combo. And that new necklace again. :) 
Think the skirt will have to go though, it just doesn't look right anymore... T-shirt: Topshop 
Skirt: Miss Selfridge 
Trainers: Converse 
Necklace: Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...