Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Slipping in and out of Summer

Summer doesn't quite seem to know whether it's here or not, so I feel like I'm still in transitional outfits...

Boden retro print skirt and golden knit jumper
Retro print and golden flecks. And a smile?! That's me laughing because I heard little M shout at Siri downstairs: "Habbikids tibi" = hobbykids tv. Took him a few attempts but it did work in the end!
Jumper: Topshop
Skirt: Boden
Trainers: Converse

Statement print top and pleather skirt
love that pattern but I think it's definitely one to go with black and uni items only. Can't see it working with stripes or florals... Can you think of anything else? Top & skirt: Warehouse Trainers: Kurt Geiger

Zara jumper, stripy top, skinny jeans
Casual with stripes... 
Jumper: Zara 
Top worn underneath: Topshop 
Jeans: Next 
Trainers: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...