Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Something Old and Something Blue

Pathetically this is a couple of week's worth as I am behind. Pretty much as summery as we got in the past few months. I expect it's downhill from here - at least temperature wise...

Continuing the blue outfit theme. Looking at the calendar we ought to get ready to say goodbye to summer but I feel like it's not even been here. Let's make the most of it! 
Top: From an independent store (label says Golden Linen)
Skirt & cardigan: Boden 
Trainers: Converse

I was only off for one week and yet on Monday I stood in front of my wardrobe having no clue what to wear... 
T-shirt: Warehouse 
Cardigan: Boden 
Skirt: Miss Selfridge 
Trainers: Converse
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Natural tones on a warm-ish day...
Top: Zara 
Skirt: Boden 
Trainers: Converse

One to catch up on from my holiday week, hence the lack of decent mirror. It was my goddaughter's first day at school and in Germany that means church, then presentation at the school and then a family lunch. A warm and sunny day - with a heavy thunderstorm after lunch. 
Top: Golden Linen
Skirt and shoes: Boden

Another one from my holiday. Catching up with a casual outfit... these Converse "Chucks" are probably about 26 years old. They've been worn to death but I love them! I think the quality was way better back then, new ones seem to fall apart much quicker... 
Top: Topshop 
Jeans: Next 
Trainers: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...