Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Old Skirt, New Outfit

Part 2 of my catchup. And another item that has been hanging in my wardrobe, pretty much unloved and close to being popped into the charity bag: this black pleather skirt has received a new lease of life by being teamed with this monochrome top and (another 'old' find) necklace duo.

Old stuff - new combo. I almost got rid of the skirt and the necklaces must be about 18 years old! Just goes to show that I shouldn't get rid of anything. Maybe I'll KonMari in my next life. *sigh* 
Top & skirt: Zara 
Necklaces: (I think) Accessorize
Boots: Office

Beetlejuice pants! I think so far I had only worn them with sweatshirts, so this feels reasonably 'dressed up'.
Shirt: La Redoute
Jeans & necklace: Zara
Jacket: Warehouse
Trainers: Converse

Bit of a leftover from a few days ago but I didn't feel very well the last couple of days and pretty much just hid under my duvet...
Dress: Boden
Cardigan: H&M
Boots: Hallhuber
Necklace: Stella & Dot


Still felt under the weather yesterday - can you tell? I felt like a right numpty with my jeans that are a tad too short. At least you can't see my pink socks in the pic. Just to show that I have off days too!
Jumper: Topshop
Jeans: Next
Trainers: Boden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...